With expected delivery in the beginning of 2024, Spica Technology are to deliver four PPA panels for the He Dreiht Offshore Wind Farm of 64 V236-15MW turbines.
Facts about the wind farm
- Expected to start operations in 2025
- Is going to be 63 square meters
- Expected to produce 3,9 billion kWh pr. Year
- This is approximately 1 billion household’s yearly consumption
- Will exist of 64 V236-15MW turbines
- A project by EnBW and Vestas
Facts about the four panels
- They are to be installed in the Wind Farm’s substation
- They are to be delivered in January 2024
- They took us approximately six months and 440 man-hours to design and build
If you have any questions regarding Spica Technology’s role in the He Dreiht Offshore Wind Farm, please contact CTO, Anders B. Jensen at +45 22 90 14 40.